Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Thursday, January 3, 2013

December 24, 2012

Here is my Christmas Eve email. I’m not going to write much because obviously I’m calling home tomorrow. This coming up week I will be doing divisions with Elder Acencio he goes home this change so it should be fun with him, today is the main day to celebrate in Central America so I let my comp open his gift, we had a lil zone get together and he opened it in front of everyone so it was fun. He was very excited and I have it all on video. He also says thank you. That’s about all, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow! Love you all

Elder Asdel and Elder Escorsia

Elder Escorsia made the "Nice list"

Senahu Zone Christmas party
Setting up for branch Christmas party

Elder Asdel celebrating at branch Christmas party

No comments:

Post a Comment