Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 7, 2013

Hello! This week was good, went by really fast. I left my camera in the house in Senahu so no pics today sorry!  But lets see what did I do this week... Tuesday we went up to San Francisco from Senahu and worked there it was a good day. We were able to put a baptismal date with a kid that went to EFY a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.  I’m not sure if he really has a desire to go to church but we will wee what happens, his name is L--n-rd- C--l C--l.
From there we slept in San Francisco and the next day we walked to Yalijuxxxxxxxx. This week we didn’t really have much. We got some new references and have been contacting them and also lots of less actives. We also did a ton a walking, so I’m pretty sick of walking... haha but o-welllll.
Z-ly and N-rm- are doing good we haven’t met with N-rm- for about a week, but she’s coming to church every week and doing good. Z-ly, we visited with two days ago and she’s also doing good and coming to church. 
The change ends at the end of this week and I’m thinking I’m going to have a change. I have been in Yalijux for almost 6 months and that’s about normal time of being in an area.  I really want a change cause I only have 2 changes left. So if I leave Yalijux after my next change I'll only be in my new area for a change and being in an area for only one change is not fun.  But who knows what will happen.  Its been raining for the past 4ish days and we get wet all day but its fine cause all my patagonia gear is coming into good use.
I’m sure you all know, but yesterday I hit 21 months! And that’s crazy the next time Dad comes home I will be too! 
Super cross sounds fun. One of my friends Elder Durren loves supercross, so I’ll make sure to tell him and make him jealous.
That’s cool Michelle got her mission call to Santiago one of my friends Elder Salazar (was in pictures last week) is from there.
Well that’s about all I have for the week. I’m sure my week was more boring than you say yours was haha. Well love you all and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment