Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Monday, July 2, 2012

June 25, 2012


Today is my comps bday so happy birthday to him haha. This week was good. My comp turned 24 today and I was thinking about paying for his dinner or something tonight because we have all the good food here. He got 2 packages from his family so don’t worry about any of that. 
Saturday we didn’t have a baptism, but a kid in the ward turned 8 that day and also had his baptism and we were there for that. 
We’ve now had the interview for Ang--’s baptism and she’s all ready. Now we just have to see how it plays out Saturday at the wedding/baptism. Its looking like it’s going to be really good! I’m super excited! 
Also right now we are working with D-lc- and F-rn-nd- (Ch-t-s sisters) and its been good. The dad is a really nice guy too but the mom is less active. So hopefully we can win them all over soon. 
Also Wednesday they asked us to paint the inside of their house so that should be fun. I haven’t been able to do service for a while so I am excited! yeee. 
Lets see what else.... I have no idea what else is going on. That’s about all of our happenings at the moment so I will now end this. Love you all and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment