Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 18, 2012

Elder Asdel & Elder Argueta with Ch-t- and his family
Well it was a good week! It was a slow week because that’s how the last week of the change always is. But we had a baptism Saturday which was great. Ch-t- is who got baptized. He is 20 just a lil bit younger than me, and it was really cool cause his parents came out to the baptism and also his sister who we are working with right now. They also came to church on Sunday. 
My comp won the coin toss of who gets to do the baptism and I lost haha oh- well. 
Sunday we have a lesson with Ang-- and she is now ready for her baptism and wedding on the 30th, which should be a fun day. 
My comp and I don’t have changes so we will both be able to be there! yay! 
Ch-t- and Elder Asdel



Well I don’t have much to say but I do have pictures... and a picture is worth a 1000 words right? hihihiihihi well I do have some pictures in my new suit. It's a shiny brown. I don’t know if you’ll be able to tell in the pictures. Next I have a picture with Elder Gunnell when we completed 14 months with 10 months left we are holding out on our hands which is also the way to *tell people off in Guatemala haha. Then the pictures of the baptism ennnnnjoy!!! Love you all







Elder Asdel

Elder Asdel and Elder Gunnell
Elder Asdel     





No comments:

Post a Comment