Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 2, 2012


Woooooo! It was a great week! I’ll try to break it down in order.

Elder Argueta and Elder Asdel
Last Monday was my comps b-day as you know but after internet we ordered pizza. That’s the pizza picture! He’s now 24, haha it’s kinda funny my last two comps, who have less time in the mission than me, are older than me. 



Tuesday was super fun we painted Ch-t-’s sisters room. (Ch-t- is who got baptized a few weeks ago) We were there all day because it was a new add on to the house and the first few layers of paint didn’t stick to well. And tomorrow I’m pretty sure we will be painting his other sisters room...which is good cause I like painting hehehe.




Wednesday was normal we had district meeting and ate at burger king after. Thursday morning I went to the zone leaders area and worked in their area until Friday and one of the zone leaders came to my area to work with my comp. The pictures of all the stairs was that day, we went up like 300 stairs just to find out nobody was home haha o-well it was fun. I got a good picture up at the top with Elder Cheney and a member who came and worked with us. 



Elder Asdel and Elder Cheney

Elder Asdel

Friday we put a baptismal date with F-rn-nd- y D-lc- (Ch-t-’s sisters) for the 15th of this month so we will be working with them alot to get them ready. Saturday was the big day, we had Ang--’s baptism in the morning and in the afternoon was the wedding, let me just say that it was great! No problems at all! I was in charge of taking videos and what not so I don’t have alot of fotos but I have some good ones enjoy. Sunday at night we were invited to an activity for future missionaries and I got to share all my fotos, which was super fun. Well that wraps up the week! Love you all have a great week!

Ang--'s baptism

Elder Asdel with the Bride and Groom




Wedding Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment