Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Friday, July 13, 2012

July 9, 2012

vapor viii
This week was fast and was one of the off weeks of being busy; it was a mainly chill week. I got my new soccer shoes I got the vapor viiis with the bottoms for playing on concrete and grass, they were a super ugly orange but I painted them flat black today and they are dope now haha.   




As for how the work is going here... We are really focused on D-lc- and F-rn-nd-. They were going to get baptized this coming Saturday but Ch-t- will be out of town, so we pushed it to the next Saturday. 
We also have a lot of new references that we haven’t been able to contact yet but hopefully this week we will be able to and find some news! yeee. 
Wednesday was 4th of July so a couple of us (Elder Argueta, Elder Mansfield and Elder Lowe) went to a steak house which was nice. I got a huge 16oz steak with salad and garlic bread, yum!!!! 
I love having allllll the food in my area haha. 
They don’t sell fireworks at this time of the year. Only fire crackers in rolls, and those go off all day and they aren’t very fun. So I just stuck with the steak and I'll celebrate extra at Christmas time for fourth of July. 
This change is half way over and it’s flying just like always haha. I don’t really have much to say this week so I’m going end this now. I love you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment