Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 30, 2012

 
On To The Next One  (subject line)

Well if you couldn’t tell by my subject I have another change. I said on to the next one cause that jay z song popped to my head haha. Now I will change the subject and answer the questions you asked haha then I'll get back to changes...

How are you feeling about where you are living and the area you are working in?
I like Atlantida but the last 2 weeks I was in llano largo and I didn’t really like Llano Largo.

Are the members feeding you? Are the members helpful with finding people to teach?
Yes, members feed us every once and a while but nothing big normally some rice, beans, and tortillas… something simple

How big is the Primary in your ward?
In this ward the primary is about 10ish kids maybe...idk

What about soccer... are those cleats working out well?
soccer and the cleats are going good almost every week we play

Did you finish painting F-rn-nd- and D-lc-'s rooms?
Yeah we have finished the house

How is Ch-t- doing?
Good, he’s like a pro breakdancer and goes to contests and misses church every once and a while but he’s doing good.

How is Ang-- and her husband doing?
They are doing good, they just moved into their house together

Did you see some old friends in Palencia?
I saw one person in Palencia we just went to district meeting and left.

Ok back on track!.... so yeah I have a change.... it’s very bittersweet. I don’t want to leave here but at the same time I do, but whatever I’m on to go get to know somewhere else. It’s really annoying cause I was in Llano Largo for 2 weeks so I haven’t even been here (I’m back in Atlantida as of today) and now everybody is going to be like ohhh your back!! and I’m gunna be like nooo I’m here to say bye...eh lame but whatever...

So this week for teaching, I wasn’t in my area teaching my people so yeah… but it was a normal week nothing to special. Well there was one odd thing that happened that I can tell you haha. So we were teaching a lesson and the guy had his hand wrapped up like he had cut it really bad or something. Well a little later he tells us what happened... and this is more or less what he said happened...  he was walking home and a gangster asked him for his money and he said no I don’t have any. And then the gangster grabbed his hand and bit his finger off. So right now the guy is looking for a new finger to sew on and he said if there are any killings close by he might go try to get a finger off the dead guy… haha  so yeah that was pretty weird.

Well lets see what else...Elder Somers, my kid, has his first change and he’s leaving Peten. so I will see him at change conference which will be cool. Elder Rowan, my first comp, is going home. Elder Payne and Hopkins, my friends from when I was in Peten, are starting their last change. Today started my 11th change; there are 16 changes in the field in total. 
Well you all are asking me if I have a change so I will end this so you can read it and then maybe talk a lil before I go. Have a good week love you all!

Oh and the pictures… one is me with dark knight pizza since you talked about dark knight. And the others are in central park in Guatemala, and one with Elder Pierce in central park with bird feed!

Enjoying some pizza
Central Park Guatemala

Elder Pierce and Elder Asdel with some bird feed
Elder Asdel flying

No comments:

Post a Comment