Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Friday, August 24, 2012

August 20, 2012

helllo

This week was good. We hiked up a river 3 hours and received a new reference of a family of 6 which is awesome. They are excited and want to learn. They are the Ch-c family from San Antonio. Our next lesson is Thursday with them.

The kekchi choir donated clothes to give to people, so this week we went to alot of members’ houses and hooked them up with some clothes. I think I might do that with the pants I don’t use too often so some people can have dress pants to wear to church. We got some cool photos of some happy people getting free clothes haha. 
This week I probably had the spiciest crushed peppers on tortilla I’ve ever had, the branch president even said its the hottest chilli that they have. It was crazy hot haha.

haha so one night we had lesson with the Ch-c family in San Antonio and it was late and we walked back in the pitch black and rain. We had two ok flashlights, so I think its time I ask for a new one. The one dad sent me with was super cool until it got ruined in the flood in Peten. So I would like another one like that... it had green, white, uv light and a laser pointer. I’m pretty sure its from Sport Chalet so that would be nice in a package. I still have my headlamp and it works really well.

I have no pictures this week because I left my camera in the house. But I got some super awesome pictures they just wont be sent till later. That’s about all that’s going on here at the moment so I will end this now. Love you all and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment