Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Thursday, July 7, 2011

June 28, 2011

Hello! This week was good! Today we are down by the CCM because we went to the temple, and after the temple Wendy’s and Wal-Mart! This week it has rained everyday and we get soaked, but whatever.

So one day we were knocking doors soaked and bored and finally one guy was interested and invited us back Saturday. When we went back him and his wife were super interested and it sounds like we will have them in church next week! They are a young family with 2 kids and one isn’t named yet and they like the name Asdel so maybe soon there will be a baby with our last name!

Next is Hilberto and his wife…we’ve been working with them for a while now and his wife is super stubborn. But we brought the Gatica girls over and she opened up to them. And guess who we saw at church this Sunday… Hilberto! My first investigator in church!

It’s been a little over a week since the Gatica Dad died and things are going well over there. David’s baptism was Saturday and my comp baptized him.



Yesterday we had service; we helped a member put underground pipes from his house to his crops. It was hard, we used picks to dig up basically rock Ha!

Hmm…Idk what else happened this week…

Time passes by really quick.

Idk (I don't know) if I told you but there is a member in our branch that grew up in Oxnard and Augora Hills.

Our new Pres comes in soon… I met his wife in Provo… She’s one extremely happy lady haha.

I make all my own food. My diet has been cereal… PBJs… buttered pasta… sometimes eggs.

My first change is half way over as of today. Hmm... what else?



That’s all I can think of for now. I love you all. Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment