Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 11, 2012


Christmas party in Chulac
Well yesterday was zone conference so that is why I’m not using internet until now. Zone conference was ok, it was the Christmas conference so we hung out with little kids and gave them presents (which included your toothbrushes) and then the kids left and we ate lunch and watched Finding Nemo. 
After that it was like regular zone conference and Pres Watts talked. It didn’t really feel like p-day at all but whatever. It was out in a place called Chulac, which I have never been to, and there are mandrins everywhere there. It was also cool cause I got to see Navajo, Hansen, Paulsen, and Durren. Also I got to meet some of the new kids that came in. 
This week I was with Trejo all week till Friday and we just were getting all the stuff/people ready for the wedding/baptism coming up this Friday. Which I am super excited about it will be a good day. 
Also that same day, my kid Elder Somers hits a year in the mission! Woooo. 
Not really much else is going on. I got all of your packages but the one with the stuff for Elder Escorcia. I’m confused what is for me and what is for him. 
This Monday they opened another area that had been closed in my district called Chijolom. So now my district has two more elders in it. One of them dies this change and the other was Elder Somers´ last comp. I was thinking that it might be my next area cause I will be completing six months this change in Yalijux and I think I’m leaving after this change... so maybe Chijolom will be my next and hopefully last area haha. 
Right now my investigators are doing good. We have some news that could progress but we will see what happens. 
This week I’m doing divisions with the zone leaders cause they need to do the baptismal interviews for Z-ly and N-rm- and then I’ll be back down in Senahu on Friday for the wedding and we will do the baptism here in Senahu too. 
Well I’m out of stuff to say. I only brought my memory card from yesterday so I’ll send you some pictures from yesterday love you all have a good week.

duck duck duck at the Christmas party
Elder Asdel and children at Christmas party

Elder Asdel and Elder Durren getting gift bags ready
helping themselves to some snacks
Elder Asdel and the other California missionary Elder Willardson
Elder Salazar (from Chile) and Elder Asdel

Elder Asdel and Navajo
Elder Asdel and Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment