Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Friday, May 18, 2012

May 14, 2012


Well for those who didn’t get to talk to me on the phone yesterday, I’m no longer in Peten. I am in Atlantida. It’s way different here but I like it! Ha the bus from Peten to here was 10 hours and it's freezing cold here haha... Peten was just tooooooo hot. 
My new comp is Elder Argueta he is from El Salvador and today he has 5 months in the mission. This new area seems good and hope that we can get alot of references from members which is the best way to work. 
Also this is my first time being in a ward. I have only been in branches so far, so it will be weird to see the difference. 
I feel like I have nothing to say really haha so I’m gunna send some pictures you have never seen.
Elder Asdel at Lake Peten Itza 

Elder Asdel - San Jose Peten 

Elder Asdel exploring some caves in Peten Guatemala

Elder Asdel on a cave exploration


No comments:

Post a Comment