Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 19, 2012

 Ok first thing, I have been running around all week getting this wedding and baptism in order but it didn’t happen. So next week it will happen for sure. I’m so sick of getting this wedding going I don’t even feel like explaining why it didn’t happen. 
Basssssically it didn’t happen because the guy who was marrying them had to go to the fair that’s going on, so next week it will all be good. I’m nottttt letting it fall again. 
Other than that we also have J-s-’s baptism Saturday and he’s excited. So next Saturday will be a good and busy day. 
Today we really didn’t do anything at all.  We all just hung out. Changes are coming up soon so who knows who is leaving and coming in the next few weeks. 
Its really hot... I’m melting. 
Um well all this week was all wedding stuff so I really don’t have much to say. ummmmmmmm this is probably the most boring email I’ve ever written and I seriously have nothing to say. 
Things are going good with my comp we are almost half way done with the training program. We are working hard and having fun. 
The other day there was a rodeo and let me tell you, a Guatemala rodeo is nuts!! hahahah One bull was squirting blood out its horn, like a stream of blood lolz. Who knows if that is normal. 
Welllll I see that my letter is short but Elder H-pk-ns sitting next to me was just like screw it I have nothing to say so I’m not writing. So my letter is better than at least one person. 
Letssss seee um the fair has good pizza. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did that make my letter longer...ok I give up I got notthinnnnnnng. Have a good week love you all!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment